“We offer a broad range of bespoke research and consultancy services focused on helping foreign businesses and potential investors succeed in Africa.”
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive business plan for entry or expansion into markets in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Provide advisory service on most efficient market entry strategy for local markets.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Government Policy and Regulatory Issues
- Determination of export licensing needs for exporting products to local markets in Africa.
- Provide guidance in understanding regulatory and compliance issues with local product standards, certification requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Assistance with customs-related issues.
- Support and advisory services to companies with export or local bids adversely affected by trade barrier(s) or market access issues.
- Advisory service on best practices for limiting the risk of non-payment, and counselling in the event of problems.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulation of a workable export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by local lending institutions and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable our clients to be more competitive in terms of sales in the local market.
- Products and services pricing guidance to ensure competitiveness in the local market while maximizing your profits.
- Accurate and detailed information from country reports covering all 54 African countries.
- Frequent updates on new regulations, business trends, opportunities and projects.
- Determine the potential for success of your products or services in Africa with customised on local markets.
- Learn about factors that influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and obtain pricing for comparable products.
Trade Data and Analysis
- The latest annual and quarterly trade data by country.
- Industry-specific trade data and analysis.
- Country-specific tariff and trade agreement information.