Our services are as follows
Planning and Strategy
- Create a comprehensive international business plan for entry or expansion into Nigeria.
- Advisory service on most efficient market entry strategy for local markets.
- Get ideas and cost-effective solutions to help achieve your business goals.
Government Policy and Regulatory Issues
- Determination of export licensing needs for exporting products to local markets in Africa.
- Help in understanding and compliance with local product standards, certification
requirements, electricity regulations, and packaging laws.
- Learn how to avoid intellectual property rights issues and legal disputes.
- Assistance with customs-related issues.
- Support and advisory services to companies with export or local bids adversely affected
by trade barrier(s) or market access issues.
- Advisory service on best practices for limiting the risk of non-payment, and counselling in
the event of problems.
Trade Finance and Insurance
- Formulation of a workable export finance strategy leveraging loan programs provided by
local lending institutions and other trade finance organizations to reduce risk and enable
our clients to be more competitive in terms of sales in the local market.
- Products and services pricing guidance to ensure competitiveness in the local market while
maximizing your profits.
- Accurate and detailed information from country reports covering all 54 African countries.
- Frequent updates on new regulations, business trends, opportunities and projects.
- Determine the potential for success of your products or services in Africa with customised
on local markets.
- Learn about factors that influence prospective customers, identify your competitors, and
obtain pricing for comparable products.
Trade Data and Analysis
- The latest annual and quarterly trade data by country.
- Industry-specific trade data and analysis.
- Country-specific tariff and trade agreement information.